1. How long and how hard do you have to fight for something before you realize it’s either not worth it and even if it is…nothing is going to change?
2. With that being said, at what point do you even know when to give up?
3. This indecisiveness is starting to hurt
4. I’m hungry.
1. I’ve come to truly appreciate the saying ” Quality over Quantity”
2. People will come and go…and come back, just be mindful of their intentions
3. People make mistakes, but people also change
4. Grudges do nothing but hold you back. It’s better to forgive and forget and move the fuck on
5. Being vengeful is exhausting, choose a different route
6. Be real, not only with others, but with yourself
7. Be mindful of what you say and who you say it to. Sometimes it hurts more than we let on
8. On another note, I want to kill everyone who says “YOLO”. Period.